- Select Options in the main menu (depending on your version, this may be accessed on the left as a standard menu or on upper right as an icon)
- Click on the Content or Web Features section
- Click Ok to close the options window
- Open the Menu (usually a wrench to the right of the URL bar) and select Settings
- Click on the Show advanced settings... link at the bottom of the page
- Under Privacy, click Content settings...
- Click on the three dots menu (top right corner of the browser)
- Click Settings
- Click Cookies and Site permissions
- Toggle on Allowed (recommended)
- In the Safari menu, select Preferences...
- Click on Security
- Close the options window